We offer packages for companies that would like to do something practical in terms of dealing with employee well-being. Workplace absenteeism as a result of stress-related illness, as well as issues relating to prolonged use of workplace technology, are on the increase and our tailor made packages, based on the provision of a seated massage treatment, allow you to give your employees the opportunity to relax, re-focus and re-energise whilst feeling that they are valued member of the team. Whether it be a weekly, monthly, quarterly package or just a one off to increase morale or as a reward we can discuss your needs.
Set packages start with 2 hour sessions costing £95 and these enable up to seven employees to receive a treatment. Other packages are available, including half-day and full-day packages. Please call Sarah on 07885533130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org we can determine your requirements.
Massage treatments in the workplace:
Indian Head Massage (or a shortened version of the full treatment) is extremely versatile. In the workplace it is provided on a massage chair, or any low-backed chair, with the employee clothed. It can successfully be delivered in a short amount of time, from 10-30 minutes depending on your requirements, ensuring that employees receive a beneficial treatment without disturbing the pace and rhythm of their working day. All we need is a quiet corner or a side room so that we can create a haven in which we can do our magic ‘Bringing Back Balance’ in order to relax, revitalise, refocus and re-energise your employees.
- Reduced feelings of stress and tension
- Increased sense of relaxation
- Decreased anxiety – leading to fewer sleep related issues
- Energising and uplifting
- Increased mobility to shoulder and neck regions
- Increased circulation of oxygenated blood to the areas being massaged
- Increased blood flow to the brain which reduces fatigue and improves concentration
- Reduction in muscle tension around the eyes and head, reducing the likelihood of headaches
Benefits for your organisation:
- Reduced levels of absenteeism due to stress / anxiety
- A more motivated workforce
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Improved staff morale and loyalty